Garlic Butter Naan. Butter Garlic Naan is an utterly delicious flat bread flavoured with garlic and other seasonings. This is an absolutely easy recipe of garlic naan that requires no oven/tandoor. Sharing today, one of my favorite Indian Bread, Garlic Butter Naan which is easy to cook, and don't need yeast This recipe is Copyright of ChefDeHome.com.
Garlic Butter Naan: Naan is a leavened flatbread very popular in Butter naans can be served with any type of curry. See more ideas about Garlic naan, Naan and Food. BEST Homemade Garlic Butter – Spend With Pennies. You can cook Garlic Butter Naan using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic Butter Naan
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s 2 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 2 1/2 tsp of Oil.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic Powder/Paste.
- It’s 2 tsp of Finely Chopped Garlic.
- You need 3 tsp of Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves.
- You need as needed of Butter.
This amazing garlic butter has a secret ingredient that makes it extra good!! For Naan recipes without garlic, simply leave them out. Butter – Butter renders richness to the Naan and I love them in it. Meanwhile melt the butter in a small saucepan, then add the garlic.
Garlic Butter Naan instructions
- For the Garlic Naan, first knead together the flour and oil. Rub it in with your fingers..
- Next mix in the sugar, garlic powder, baking powder, milk and salt and knead it well into a soft dough..
- Cover with a wet, well squeezed cotton cloth and keep it aside for about half an hour..
- Knead it again and divide into 8 equal balls. Keep these covered with a wet kitchen towel for about 15 minutes..
- To make the naan, heat an iron griddle. Roll out one dough ball into a medium sized triangle. If necessary, stretch it slightly by pulling with fingers to give the required shape..
- Sprinkle some garlic and coriander leaves over it and roll lightly with a rolling pin..
- Flip this side over your palm and apply water on the underside which is plain..
- Keeping the flame high, transfer the naan on the hot griddle with the wettened side on the griddle. Give slight pressure with your fingers over the edges to seal them well on the griddle..
- Within a minute or so, large bubbles will appear on the top surface. This indicates that the bottom side is roasted..
- Pick up the griddle with the help of the handle and invert it over the direct flame such that the naan gets well roasted..
- When done, place the naan on a serving plate and apply some butter over it..
- Serve these delicious Garlic Butter Naan with some Makhani or Punjabi Gravy or Daal of choice..
Butter Garlic Naan is a very popular flatbread. Butter Garlic Naan can be made with or without Butter Garlic Naan is most familiar in the South Asian countries like India, Pakistan at in all. Butter: and of course a good naan in my opinion has to be brushed with butter once done. Serve naan with dal makhani or paneer butter masala! If you've tried this Homemade Naan.