menagerie stew. Menagerie definition, a collection of wild or unusual animals, especially for exhibition. See great recipes for Slow cooker sausage,potatoes and carrots too! Origin and development of the meaning.
See great recipes for menagerie stew, Lacy Lou's Doggie Treats too! The Menagerie in a player-owned house is a room where pets can be stored, and various features to play with pets. However, you can only have one menagerie at a time. You can cook menagerie stew using 23 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of menagerie stew
- You need 2 1/2 lb of skinless boneless chicken breast.
- It’s 3 lb of top sirloin steak sliced thin and short.
- Prepare 13 oz of kielbasa sausage cut into medallions.
- You need 1 lb of crinkle cut carrots.
- Prepare 3 large of potatoes rustic cut.
- Prepare 8 oz of whole mushroom cut each into half.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of paprika.
- You need 3 tbsp of salt total.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of heaping minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans 15 ounce.
- You need 1 can of pink beans 15 ounce can.
- Prepare 1 can of mixed vegetables 15 ounce.
- It’s 1 can of whole kernel corn 15 ounce.
- You need 1 can of kitchen cut geen beans 15 ounce.
- Prepare 1 can of sweet peas 15 ounce.
- It’s 1 large of onion chopped rustic.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sr flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 quart of water.
- You need 3 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
A balsamic vinegar spiked broth is the base of this Slow Cooker Mediterranean Beef Stew that's dotted with stew meat, tomatoes, mushrooms, olives and capers. Each bowl of this rich and hearty stew is then sprinkled with fresh parsley and grated Parmesan cheese which helps to brighten the flavors as well as to really up the flavor ante. Synonyms for essence include nature, core, heart, life, soul, crux, kernel, spirit, principle and quintessence. Find more similar words at wordhippo.com!
menagerie stew instructions
- put the beef onions in a pan with a little olive oil add salt minced garlic onion paprika sausage balsamic vinegar half pepper onion powder cook covered for 20 minutes stirring occasionally.
- in large pot add water salt pepper granulated garlic and other spices add chicken let cook till chicken is done take out shred put back in add beef sausage ingredients let cook fot 10 minutes every thing but flour and oil.
- mix oil and flour to thicken stew add a little let cook 3 minutes before adding thickening is slow when you are happy with thickness let cook for 5 minutes more serve with rice.
Synonyms for cluster include group, bunch, knot, collection, assemblage, band, gathering, huddle, body and clump. Find more similar words at wordhippo.com! Every region of the country has its big, burly stew, from gumbo to chili to cioppino. This is burgoo, a Kentucky classic, done with a menagerie of wild game: Pheasant, squirrel and venison. TMS-Menagerie is dedicated to creating decorative window treatment hardware that is both unique and fashionable.